Easter is just around the corner and now is the perfect time to start thinking about your Easter tablescape decor. Recently I designed an Easter Tablescape to provide you with inspiration for creating your own pretty and inviting Easter Tablescape. Whether you are hosting an Easter Brunch for friends and family or just having an intimate family meal, you’re sure to gain inspiration from this Easter Decor and table setting.
For this year’s Easter Table, I wanted to go with a pastel theme. This year we are going to do an Easter Brunch and I want everything to feel light and airy for springtime. I absolutely love decorating with spring tulips. Here I started by using my white pitcher vase and some fresh pink tulips for the center of my table.
My everyday silverware and dishes are from Crate & Barrel and it was easy to incorporate them into this tablescape. Next, I found these adorable wooden bunnies on clearance at Ross. (I have linked some similar Easter Bunny decor at the bottom of this post.) The table runner for this Easter Set-up is also from Ross’.
Target was another great source of inspiration for my Easter table. They have a wonderful selection of pastel pink tableware right now. These pink glasses shown in the images are perfect for Easter Brunch and will also be great to re-use for Mother’s Day. (I love when I can re-use items for multiple occasions).
Here is my step by step advice for creating your own Easter Tablescape:
- First, choose a theme (Mine is Easter Brunch)
- Second, choose a color palette (I chose to use pastel colors)
- Then decide on your centerpiece (My white vase and tulips are the focal point of my tablescape)
- Next, create your place settings (I used my everyday white dishes, gold chargers, and Crate & Barrel Silverware)
- After that, then you can accessorize your tablescape with decor and serving dishes (Here I used candles, faux Easter eggs, and colorful and different shaped serving dishes)
- And finally, plan your menu (Click here for my Easter Brunch Menu)
Are you hosting Easter at your house this year? If so, I hope that you found this blog post helpful. Comment below and let me know if you have any traditions that you like for Easter. Scroll down and you can shop my Easter Decor and Tablescape.