This Peanut Butter Coconut Protein Smoothie is one of my go-to breakfast smoothies in the morning and it’s so quick and easy to make! I even love making it post-workout for some extra energy. Plus, this easy to make smoothie recipe only has 5 ingredients. Check out the recipe below and let me know what you think!
This is one of my go-to breakfast smoothies and it’s so easy to make! I even love making it post workout for some extra energy. . If you’re allergic to nuts, you can substitute the peanut butter for sun butter instead. I was actually allergic to peanuts for 30+ years and my pregnancy 4 years ago actually reversed my allergy (we’ll save that story for another day).
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 cups Coconut Milk I like the plain, no sweetener
- 1 handful Fresh Dates
- 1 heaping spoonful Peanut Butter If you’re allergic to nuts, you can substitute the peanut butter for sun butter instead.
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Begin by pouring 1/2 of the coconut milk into a blender. Add the handful of fresh dates to the blend. Place the lid on the blender and turn it on. Make sure the dates are well blended or you will end up with chucks of dates in your smoothie.
- Next, add the heaping spoonful of peanut butter (I use about 1/4 cup) into the blender. Place the lid on and turn the blender back on and mix the ingredients together.
- Once the above ingredients are well blended, add the ripe banana and remaining coconut milk to the recipe. Put the lid back on the blender and blend the ingredients together.
- Finally, add the crushed ice to the mixture and blend together. Pour smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Wonderful cook says
I love smoothies and I’m always looking for tasty smoothie options! Can’t wait to give it a try! Thanks for this!