These Gluten Free Raspberry Muffins are a family favorite and they are sooo yummy! I’ve adapted the Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Muffin Recipe and I love how delicious these muffins are. Each summer we like to grow our own raspberries in our garden. When it’s time to harvest, we freeze the extra raspberries for using in smoothies and baking throughout the year.
Our family is a huge fan of Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free Muffin Mix. These muffins are moist and taste just like a regular muffin. You’d never know that they are gluten free. We came up with this recipe when we had a surplus of raspberries in the summer. We like to make these with fresh or frozen raspberries. Just keep in mind that frozen raspberries may increase your cooking time.
Whether you are looking for a tasty and quick morning breakfast recipe or a fun Valentine’s breakfast, I hope you will try these gluten free raspberry muffins. Here is my go-to recipe for making quick and easy, yet delicious gluten free raspberry muffins. Give this recipe a try and then let me know what you think!
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
–Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
–Overnight Breakfast Chia Bowl
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||22-25 Minutes|
- Bag Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muffin Mix
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tsps Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Raspberries
- Pinch Bob's Red Mill Decorative Sparkling Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line Muffin Pan with Paper Baking Cups.
- Combine muffin mix, oil, milk, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add 2 teaspoons cinnamon to mix. Stir until well combined.
- Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups raspberries to mixture. Stir.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan. (I like to use a 1/4 c measuring cup to measure out the batter). Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way full with mix.
- Sprinkle Bob's Red Mill Decorative Sparkling Sugar to the tops of the muffins.
- Bake until muffins are golden brown, 22-25 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire rack.
*If using frozen raspberries, you may need to increase your total baking time. These muffins can easily be reheated. If reheating, first brush the tops with egg whites and then sprinkle Bob's Red Mill Decorative Sugar on top.
Leave a Reply