Spicy Margarita courtesy of Ferment Brewing Company
This new twist on a traditional margarita combines kombucha with habanero infused tequila.
Perfect margarita recipe for Cinco De Mayo, Taco Tuesday, or your next Summer BBQ.
You might also enjoy:
- 2 oz Habanero Infused Tequila see recipe for infused tequila below
- 1/2 oz Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz SOM Pineapple Drinking Vinegar
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Simple Syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
- 4 oz Ferment Brewing Company Oolong Kombucha
- Harissa Salted Rim on half of glass
- 1 slice Lime or Orange (pickled pepper, or orange twist works well too)
- In a shaker or mixing glass, ad habanero infused tequila, Cointreau, pineapple vinegar, lime juice, simple syrup & Kombucha. Shake or mix vigorously with ice.
- Strain over ice into desired margarita glass with a half harissa salted rim.
- Garnish as desired with sliced lime or orange, pickled pepper, lime or orange zest/twist.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply