2023 Spring Floral 6-Week C.S.A Subscription
Enjoy 6 Weeks of Locally Grown, Fresh Spring Flowers from The Flowering Farmhouse!
Spring Flower Bouquet Subscription Tentatively Runs April 4/6th through May 9/11th, 2023 (6 Consecutive Weeks). Due to the unpredictability of weather in the spring, we will send an email about 2 weeks prior to the start of the C.S.A. Subscription.
- $165 (Local Delivery to Hood River* on Tuesdays)
- $180 (White Salmon & Bingen** Home Delivery on Thursdays)
This year the Flowering Farmhouse is growing thousands of speciality tulips, heirloom daffodils, ranunculus, anemones, and peonies! Each week will feature fresh, seasonal spring flowers from our farm. Each bouquet will include speciality cut flowers arranged with greenery and filler flowers.
Most weekly bouquets should last you 7-12 days. Your first bouquet will come with a medium size vase. For following deliveries, please place a clean vase out on your porch for a contactless delivery.
Tips for keeping your bouquet fresh:
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight
- Keep flowers away from fruits and vegetables
- Change water daily to prevent bacteria from building up on stems
- Discard any dead blooms
- After 4-5 days, give flowers a fresh cut. You can move to a shorter vase to help extend the life of the flowers.
*Hood River Home C.S.A. Deliveries will be on Tuesday afternoons between 2-5pm. Delivery is available to homes located on the city map attached to this page.
**White Salmon and Bingen Home C.S.A. Deliveries will be on Thursday afternoons between 2-5pm. Delivery is available to homes located within White Salmon and Bingen city limits.
***CSA is for Residential Deliveries only. For set-up a business delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.